This company is highly regarded not just for their exceptional standards and work, but as leading employer of choice offering a stellar team culture which genuinely supports, encourages and promotes from within with a genuine focus on development.
The role is a 7-month ongoing contract based in Parramatta CBD.
- Making sure the staff rosters take into consideration agreement provisions and other employee conditions and entitlements;
- Monitoring real time queues for web chat, phones, forms and inboxes;
- Adopt work practices that support WHS programs;
- Ensure all company is compliant with the industry guidelines;
- Take part in company projects when required.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as a workforce planning officer is essential;
- Ability to prepare and formulate excel spread sheets as well as strong analytical skills;
- High level of computer systems knowledge using excel, work, outlook, PowerPoint;
- Experience using Genesys WFM or similar workforce management platform;
- Ability to work under pressure and an eye for detail;
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
Apply now! or Call Nandani on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #199255