Our client is a leading Australian bank which adopts customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking a Workflow Analyst with wealth remediation background to manage the operation process.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in planning include day to day managing resources, rosters, leave, sick days as well as making recommendations for future resourcing / anticipating needs of call centre through its peak periods.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly call centre reports for tracking results against targets and analyse trends;
- Making sure the staff rosters take into consideration agreement provisions and other employee conditions and entitlements;
- Adopt work practices that support WHS programs;
- Ensure all company is compliant with the industry guidelines;
- Take part in company projects when required.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a workforce planner is essential;
- Ability to prepare and formulate excel spread sheets as well as strong analytical skills;
- High level of computer systems knowledge using excel, work, outlook, publisher, PowerPoint and Visio;
- Ability to work under pressure and an eye for detail;
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email Fiona.Lu@porterallen.com.au or click on the apply button below