This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
The role will be going between both Parramatta and St Leonards centres and reporting in to the workforce planning manager. This will include day to day managing resources, rosters, leave, sick days as well as making recommendations for future resourcing / anticipating needs of call centre through its peak periods.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly call centre reports for tracking results against targets and analyse trends;
- Making sure the staff rosters take into consideration agreement provisions and other employee conditions and entitlements;
- Adopt work practices that support WHS programs;
- Ensure all company is compliant with the industry guidelines;
- Take part in company projects when required.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a workforce planner is essential;
- Ability to prepare and formulate excel spread sheets as well as strong analytical skills;
- High level of computer systems knowledge using excel, work, outlook, publisher, PowerPoint and Visio;
- Ability to work under pressure and an eye for detail;
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity! Apply now to Nandani at Porterallen by clicking on the link below or call (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #191770