There are various opportunities for case managers to join their workers compensation team for an initial 12-month contract, with opportunity for extension and possibility of permanent opportunities.
- Produce records and process claims;
- Liaise between 3rd parties such as medical professionals, employers, rehabilitation consultants and lawyers to assist in return to work strategy planning;
- Management, assessment and investigation of workers compensation claims;
- With regard to policy terms and conditions, assess claims.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within insurance claims and workers compensation is essential, with experience in health or similar preferred;
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated background within a customer services environment, strong relationship management skills;
- Demonstrated administrative skills with experience within a regulated, process driven environment.
Culture & Benefit:
- Collaborative team environment
- Full training provided
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
This is an outstanding opportunity for somebody wanting to gain experience into the insurance claims industry as full training will be provided. Customer services skills essential. Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to use your customer service skills!
Contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #176001
Working Holidays Visas Welcome!