This is an established global insurer, highly regarded not just for their work but also as a highly desirable employer of choice, progressive and flexible in their workplace practices with excellent training and opportunities. There are various opportunities for case managers to join their workers compensation team on contract or permanent basis.
Keu duties & responsibilities:
- Produce records and process end to end claims;
- Managing, assessing and investigating workers compensation claims;
- With regard to policy terms and conditions, assess claims;
- Liaise between 3rd parties such as medical professionals, employers, rehabilitation consultants and lawyers to assist in return to work strategy planning.
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience as a case manager in workers compensation is desired but not essential;
- Dealt with claims within an allied health background is highly regarded;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications e.g. bachelor's degree in Rebab, Psych is desired;
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated background strong relationship management skills;
- Demonstrated administrative skills with experience within a regulated, process driven environment.
Culture & Benefits:
- Continuous learning and development opportunities;
- Collaborative team environment;
To apply for this outstanding opportunity, click Apply!
Or you can contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 / firstname.lastname@example.org