This is well known and established insurer, highly regarded not just for their work but also as a highly desirable employer of choice, progressive and flexible in their workplace practices with excellent training and opportunities.
There are currently a number of opportunities for case managers within their workers compensation team for an initial 6-month contract.
This is an outstanding opportunity for somebody wanting to gain experience into the insurance claims industry as full training will be provided. Customer services skills essential.
- Management, assessment and investigation of workers compensation claims
- With regard to policy terms and conditions, assess claims
- Liaise between 3rd parties such as medical professionals, employers, rehabilitation consultants and lawyers to assist in return to work strategy planning
- Creation of records and processing of claims
Skills & experience:
- Experience within insurance claims highly desirable, with experience in WC, health or similar preferred
- Allied health background
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated background within a customer services environment, strong relationship management skills
- Demonstrated administrative skills with experience within a regulated, process driven environment
To apply for this outstanding opportunity, click Apply on the link below or contact Nandani on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #197017