This is well known and established insurer, highly regarded not just for their work but also as a highly desirable employer of choice, progressive and flexible in their workplace practices with excellent training and opportunities.
There are currently a number of opportunities for case managers within their workers compensation team for an initial 6 month contract, with opportunity for extension and possibility of permanent opportunities.
- Management, assessment and investigation of workers compensation claims
- Retunr to work and injury management
- With regard to policy terms and conditions, assess claims
- Liaise between 3rd parties such as medical professionals, employers, rehabilitation consultants and lawyers to assist in return to work strategy planning
- Creation of records and processing of claims
Skills & experience:
- Must have Workers Compensation case management experience;
- People with Allied Health qualifications eg. Psychology, Physiotherapy, Rehab Counselling, Nursing etc looking to transition into insurance industry welcome - training provided
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated background within a customer services environment, strong relationship management skills
- Demonstrated administrative skills with experience within a regulated, process driven environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Magill quoting reference: 192766
Please click the apply button below.