Our client is one of the leading global banks, they are currently repositioning its wealth management business to focus on meeting the needs of HNW clients and they are seeking for an experience relationship manager to join its rapidly growing wealth management team. The role is to support targets to triple the client and assets under management (AUMs).
The ideal candidate will have more than 5 years of experience in the financial services industry within the Wealth Management / Investments space.
- Establish and proactively manage a portfolio of approximately 150 affluent, high net worth relationships to guide them towards meeting their objectives from a wealth generation.
- To build and establish long term relationships with wholesale investors.
- Drive portfolio activity and to increase the value for your client's portfolio, deepening your relationships with your clients whilst ensuring a high standard of compliance and control is maintained.
- Maintain and build on strong internal relationships with the product teams and other stakeholders across the franchise to tailor solutions to ensure each client's unique objectives are met.
- Develop and build new businesses from internal and external referral networks.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 + years in Financial services industry experience, ideally within Wealth Management / Investments
- Tier 1 or 2 accredited in managed investments, derivatives, Securities and FX
- Tertiary Degree in Business, Finance or any related degrees
- Sound knowledge in investment, wealth management and treasury products
- Proven track record in sales
- Proven relationship management skills dealing with affluent, HNW clients
Please apply by the link below or email Fiona Lu directly on email email@example.com or call on 02 8247 5703 for a confidential discussion