This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
Due to continued growth, our client has multiple openings for sales focused individuals who are looking to build a long-term career within insurance. These opportunities are client focused and consultative in their nature, working with an existing base of customers to add real value.
The role is a Webchat Sales Consultant, responsibility for providing outstanding customer experience while providing full and accurate information in relation to any queries a potential customer may have.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Receive and answer from the company website providing clear and concise answers to any queries without using any jargon;
- Working with customers to educate them across various insurance products, ensuring the customer is making decisions based on genuine need and suitability to lifestyle
- Consultative based sales - genuine focus on best outcome for customers
- Making outbound calls to follow up on customer queries and processing information on systems highly accurately.
Skills & experience:
- 12 month's experience in a high volume sales administration role is necessary;
- Previous experience in a webchat sales role is highly regarded but not essential;
- Highly accurate written communication without using any jargon
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Click Apply on the link below to be considered for this outstanding opportunity / contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #188591