This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
About the role:
This position is to lead and mentor a team of 8 working within their verifications team. This position will be responsible for managing high volume administration and data entry support to their claims team, allocating workflow between divisions and ensuring the flow of information between departments is accurate and delivered in a timely and effective manager. You will be responsible for training and guiding this team along with contributing to continuous improvement projects to help ensure the smooth running of operations and support across the business.
- Managing a team of 8 verifications officers
- Overseeing the effective transfer and processing of information, ensuring accuracy and quality standards are met
- Allocating workflow between various teams and ensuring deadlines are met
- Training and mentoring of staff
- Identify & report on opportunities for improvements and report to management
- Reporting to management on a monthly basis, conducting audits, identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading and mentoring a team of administrators
- Experience within high volume data processing and administration - whilst financial services experience is highly desirable, it is not essential
- Fast and accurate data entry, attention to detail and excellent administration skills
- Experience in dealing with different stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to make recommendations and influence decisions
The team itself is social and fun, with a collaborative team environment that supports each other to meet targets. The team all have longevity of tenure and a very low staff turnover - opportunities arise due to growth. The company itself actively encourages professional development and invests in its people. giving them the tools to succeed.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join this leading fund! Apply now to Nandani at Porterallen by clicking on the link below or call (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #185579