This leading Corporate Global Insurer within a niche market is currently undergoing rapid growth and expansion. They pride themselves on their innovative approach and engaging professional and knowledgeable employees who can truly contribute big ideas to keep always improving.
They currently have an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious underwriting assistant to join their specialty lines team, initially on a 6 month contract but with the possibility of permanency as the company is undergoing constant growth and expansion. The role is reporting to the Operations Lead and will involve administration support to a team of underwriters working within niche and highly interesting insurance products.
Working alongside another assistant, you will support a team of 4 professionals who are described as progressive, innovative thinkers, dynamic and fun. The culture is one that encourages professional growth and solutions based thinking in a supportive environment.
- Admin support to underwriters
- Inputting data to systems and checking work
- Providing information and administrative support to external stakeholders
- Liaison with external parties
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an underwriting assistant, preferably with experience in specialty lines or casualty
- Fast and efficient data entry, attention to detail
- Fast learner, adaptable and quick to pick up systems
- Able to work autonomously
Don't miss this opportunity! Apply now to Sarah Magill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential conversation on (02) 8247 5719