About the company:
This Global Insurer has a reputation for being a market leader in the products it writes, both in Australia and beyond. With an excellent footing in the Asia-Pacific market and significant backing, they are highly regarded as a business with a track record of delivering significant success in the portfolios they manage. They pride themselves on their innovative approach and engaging professional and knowledgeable employees who can truly contribute big ideas to keep always improving.
About the role:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Underwriting Assistant to join their Global Property team.
- Working closely with Brokers and overseas offices on risks and programmes;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders both locally and abroad on technical matters;
- Ensuring a high quality of service and work is offered to both internal and external parties;
- Assisting underwriters with all aspects of the underwriting process.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Underwriting Assistant within global corporate is essential;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of underwriting processes in regard to submissions and quotes, compliance, domestic markets and special transactions;
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills, strong stakeholder management and client service skills.
Culture and benefits:
- Market leading team
- Excellent work / life balance, traininng and career development
- Bonus structure and other workplace benefits
- CBD based offices
- Exceptional learning opportunities
For more information, please contact Sarah on (02) 8247 5719 quoting reference #195762, Apply now!