We are working with a reputed fast growing insurance company specializing within healthcare sector, covering indemnity insurance for medical practitioners, healthcare practices, day surgeries, life sciences and clinical trials. They are looking for a motivated candidate to assist with day to day underwriting and customer support. To be successful in this role, you will need a high level of attention to detail, strong communication skills and experience working in insurance administration.
- Timely processing of new business, renewals and mid-term adjustments, including preparation of documents
- Assisting with new business submissions and renewals, including liaising with brokers to obtain all necessary information and check accuracy
- Taking inbound queries and quote requests through phone, email & web
- Liaising with brokers and finance staff to manage account reconciliation, including payment processing, chasing debtors and preparing insurer payments.
- 12 months experience working in Insurance administration
- High level of attention to detail, strong communication & administration skills is essential
- Must be comfortable with contacting customers, either phone or via email in a friendly and professional manner
- Organised and be able to work towards deadlines
Please apply today for immediate consideration or contact Nandani on (02) 8267 2495 quoting reference #204906