This leading Corporate Global Insurer is currently undergoing rapid growth and expansion. They pride themselves on their innovative approach and engaging professional and knowledgeable employees who can truly contribute big ideas to keep always improving. They have a demonstrated history of investing in the learning and development of their staff and provide a mature, flexible and collaborative team culture that will see your career truly nurtured.
Located in the heart of the CBD, in stunning offices are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their busy successful team. This is a part time 12 month fixed term contract. It is supporting the underwriting team with administration duties.
- Reporting and helping with Spreadsheets for the team.
- Monitoring Sales data and entering sales information into the system.
- Speaking with Internal stakeholders and helping to identify weakness in processes and systems.
- Getting involved with Audit and Compliance risk assessments.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within and administration based role in Insurance;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail with strong administration skills;
- Ability to work with deadlines and within a high pressure environment.
I would love to hear from you today! For more information, please call Claire on (02) 8247 5706 quoting reference #191652