This Global Insurer has a reputation for being a market leader in the products it writes, both in Australia and beyond. With an excellent footing in the Asia-Pacific market and significant backing, they are highly regarded as a business with a track record of delivering significant success in the portfolios they manage. They pride themselves on their innovative approach and engaging professional and knowledgeable employees who can truly contribute big ideas to keep always improving.
About the role:
Opportunity for an experienced Underwriter to join a well established organisation in their SME Property team based in Sydney CBD.
- Actively underwrite renewals, new business & endorsements
- Underwrite and price accounts in accordance with the underwriting guidelines, delegated authority and personal underwriting authority
- Establish and maintain strong relationships
- Service brokers by managing enquiries and providing advice and quotation
- Monitor market activity and attend relevant meetings
- Evaluate accumulation exposures and make recommendations as appropriate
- Address all enquiries from customers professionally and accurately
- 3-5 years experience as an Underwriter is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Expert knowledge of premium allocation principles and insurance accounting principles
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills, strong stakeholder management and client service skills
For more information, please contact Nandani on (02) 8267 2495 quoting reference #205586