Our client is a leading financial institution within the market and seeking a motivated trustee services consultant to join their growing team.
The consultant will have strong skills and experience in Death, Income Protection and Total Permanent Disability claims and a strong work ethic in working within fast paced environments.
- Review declined claims to ensure decisions are the right outcome for members and customers
- Reviewing future recommendations for declined claims and ensure the ensure all compliance processes are followed and adhered by
- Continuous project and improvement tasks and the candidate will have an active involvement
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years' experience in similar/equivalent role
- Experience and exposure in Terminal Illness, Total and Permanent Disablement and Death Benefit claims
- Superannuation industry experience
- Strong understanding of the claims process
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great career development opportunities
- Maximal exposure to key stakeholders