A leading financial institution is seeking an experienced Trustee Services Consultant to bring their skills and knowledge to the team on a part time basis.
The role revolves around reviewing declined claims and ensuring the outcome is deemed fair for members and customers.
This will be an ideal role for a candidate who possesses strong experience in Death, Income Protection and Total Permanent Disability claims and seeking to work part time.
- Review and collect relevant information to make recommendations on declined claims ensuring decisions are deemed fair for members and customers
- Act in the best interest of members through the insurance claims process
- Updated the frameworks in place and rolling out new frameworks in line with the Trustee Code of Practice
- Work with external stakeholders to ensure claims are processed correctly and efficiently
- Contribute to the continuous improvement projects involving products, processes, and systems.
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years' experience in similar/equivalent role
- Experience and exposure in Terminal Illness, Total and Permanent Disablement and Death Benefit claims on the trustee side
- Proven detailed understanding of claims process
- Strong understanding of updates in regulations and code of practice
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
Please apply by the link below or email email@example.com directly or call on 02 8247 5703 for a confidential discussion.