Our client is a leading Australian Bank is seeking an experienced Trustee Claims Team Leader ideally within the Trustee space. The role focuses on leading a team to review declined claims and ensuring the outcome is deemed fair for members and customers. You will be leading, motivating and developing team members encouraging an engaging work environment.
The ideal candidate will have had experience working within a trustee or group life claims role with team leading experience. They will have strong end to end claims assessing experience with a strong understanding of regulatory compliance and the importance of building a positive team culture. It is also a bonus if you have Family Law knowledege.
- Effectively manage and motivate the trustee claims team to achieve targets and KPIs
- Promote positive and engaging work culture
- Contribute to the continuous improvement projects involving products, processes and systems.
- Oversee death benefit disputes and complaints
- Handle matters against the Trustee and Family law disputes
- Identify and escalate any required system improvements
- Manage complaint matters via internal and external dispute resolution avenues
- Arrange weekly one on one meetings with team members to discuss development opportunities and training
- Exercise due diligence and liaise with external stakeholders to ensure claims are processed correctly and efficiently
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in claims role
- MUST have Proven detailed understanding of end to end claims process and dispute resolution
- Team Leading experience is essential
- Experience and exposure in Terminal Illness, Total and Permanent Disablement and Death Benefit claims
- Family law knowledege is desired
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion.