Our client is leading Industry Super Fund that operates for the best interest of its members and the community. Our client prides themselves on their workplace culture and flexibility options they offer. They are seeking an experienced Trustee Claims Manager to focus on overseeing the declined claims process and ensuring decisions made are deemed fair and reasonable for their members.
The ideal candidate will have had experience working as a trustee or working alongside trustees. They will have strong end to end claims assessing experience with a strong understanding of the regulatory and compliance framework.
- Oversee the claims process including compliant response or any escalations
- Review declined claims ensuring decisions are deemed fair and reasonable for the members
- Review claims process ensuring it complies with the code of practice and regulations
- Work closely with product team for continuous improvement projects and implementing enhancements to the process
- Liaise and maintain a strong relationship with both internal and external stakeholders and act as the Fund's Complaints Officer
- Reviewing future recommendations for declined claims and ensure the ensure all compliance processes are followed and adhered by
- 3+ years' experience in trustee or claims assessing
- Degree in Law, Business or any related discipline
- Strong understanding of the claims process
- Good understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Superannuation Industry Experience
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion