A leading financial institution is seeking an experienced Trustee Services Consultant to bring their skills and knowledge to the team.
The role revolves around reviewing declined claims and ensuring the outcome is deemed fair for members and customers.
This will be an ideal role for a candidate who possesses strong experience in Death, Income Protection and Total Permanent Disability claims.
- Review and collect relevant information to make recommendations on declined claims ensuring decisions are deemed fair for members and customers
- Act in the best interest of members through the insurance claims process
- Updated the frameworks in place and rolling out new frameworks in line with the Trustee Code of Practice
- Work with external stakeholders to ensure claims are processed correctly and efficiently
- Contribute to the continuous improvement projects involving products, processes, and systems.
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years' experience in similar/equivalent role
- Experience and exposure in Terminal Illness, Total and Permanent Disablement and Death Benefit claims on the trustee side
- Proven detailed understanding of claims process
- Strong understanding of updates in regulations and code of practice
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
Please apply by the link below or email email@example.com directly or call on 02 8247 5703 for a confidential discussion.