A leading Australian Bank is seeking an experienced trustee services consultant looking to grow their career within this space. The role revolves around reviewing declined claims and ensuring the outcome is deemed fair for members and customers.
This will be an ideal role for a candidate who possesses strong experience in Death, Income Protection and Total Permanent Disability claims.
- Review and collect relevant information to make recommendations on declined claims ensuring decisions are deemed fair for members and customers
- Act in the best interest of members through the insurance claims process
- Work on declined claims in Terminal Illness, Total and permanent Disablement and Death benefits.
- Liase with external stakeholders to ensure claims are processed correctly and efficiently
- Contribute to the continuous improvement projects involving products, processes and systems.
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years' experience in similar/equivalent role
- Experience and exposure in Terminal Illness, Total and Permanent Disablement and Death Benefit claims
- Proven detailed understanding of claims process
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email email@example.com or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion.