An excellent opportunity has arisen for a trustee claims consultant looking grow their career. The role is to work on and review declined claims to ensure the outcome is deemed fair and reasonable for the members and customers.
The ideal candidate will have strong skills and experience in Death, Income Protection and Total Permanent Disability claims.
- Review declined claims to ensure decisions are deemed fair for members and customers
- Work on in declined claims in Terminal Illness, Total and permanent Disablement and Death benefits.
- Reviewing future recommendations for declined claims and ensure the ensure all compliance processes are followed and adhered by
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure decisions made by the insurer are fair and reasonable
- Work with insurer to review current processes and look for any necessary improvements
- 3+ years' experience in similar/equivalent role
- Experience and exposure in Terminal Illness, Total and Permanent Disablement and Death Benefit claims
- Proven detailed understanding of claims process
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email email@example.com or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion.