Our client is a leading Australian Bank is seeking an experienced Trustee Claims Manager looking to grow their career within this space. The role focuses on reviewing declined claims and ensuring the outcome is deemed fair for members and customers.
The ideal candidate will have had experience working within a trustee claims role currently or within an insurance company within trustee teams. They will have strong end to end claims assessing experience with a strong understanding of the regulatory and compliance framework.
- Review and collect relevant information to make recommendations on declined claims ensuring decisions are deemed fair for members and customers
- Act in the best interest of members through the insurance claims process
- Manage a diverse portfolio of declined claims in Terminal Illness, Total and permanent Disablement and Death benefits.
- Assist Senior Consultant with responding to any SCT or complaints enquiries
- Training of new staff as required
- Assist with projects and system enhancements.
- Manage complaint matters via internal and external dispute resolution avenues
- Reviewing future recommendations for declined claims and ensure the ensure all compliance processes are followed and adhered by
- Exercise due diligence and liase with external stakeholders to ensure claims are processed correctly and efficiently
- Contribute to the continuous improvement projects involving products, processes and systems.
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years' experience in similar/equivalent role
- Must be degree qualified
- Experience and exposure in Terminal Illness, Total and Permanent Disablement and Death Benefit claims
- Proven detailed understanding of claims process
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion.