This is the oldest and largest property & casualty insurer who are recognised as a world wide leader in commercial insurance with a long history of financial stability & great security rating. They are based in the heart of Sydney CBD and are well known for encouraging a positive and progressive team culture where talent is recognised and rewarded. Opportunities within the company are rare as the company is a highly sought after employer of choice.
The purpose of the role is to maintain & processes a large amount of travel claims. You will have to maintain high customer satisfaction & professional image with the customers. Your key relationships will be with the National Claims Managers & Legal Service Providers. A successful candidate will ensure a sound understanding of travel claims processing, demonstrate commitment relevant to the role & perform adhoc duties requested by the management,
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily management and process travel claims;
- Provide timely, effective communication with the client;
- Provide travel claims reporting & monitoring;
- Management & registration of travel claims;
- Claims payments & processing.
Skills & Experience:
- 12 months minimum processing travel claims;
- Working knowledge of the customer value chain and relationship management;
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and particularly travel portfolio;
- Proven computer literacy;
- Strong customer service focus.
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link or call Nandani Gosai on 02 8247 5711 quoting reference #187222
To be considered for this role candidates MUST be an Australian Citizen or hold a Permanent Residency.