This is the oldest and largest property & casualty insurer who are recognised as a world wide leader in commercial insurance with a long history of financial stability & great security rating.
The purpose of the role is to maintain & processes a large amount of travel claims. You will have to maintain high customer satisfaction & professional image with the customers. Your key relationships will be with the National Claims Managers & Legal Service Providers.
- Provide a high level of customer service responding to phone & email enquiries.
- Provide timely , effective communication with the client
- Provide travel claims reporting & monitoring
- Management & Registration of travel claims
- Claims Payments & Processing
A successful candidate will ensure a sound understanding of travel claims processing, demonstrate commitment relevant to the role & perform adhoc duties requested by the management,
- 2 - 5 years of work experience in an Insurance Claims call centre
- Claims Experience Travel desireable.
- Working knowledge of the customer value chain and relationship management
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and particularly travel portfolio is desirable
- Proven computer literacy
- Strong Customer Service focus.
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link or call Claire Renshaw at 02 8247 5706 for a confidential discussion,