Our client is one of the Big 4 Australian Banks going through strategic change and are seeking a Transition Manager with experience in project management. They are seeking a SME to manage superannuation plans transition and change requests by clients.
You must have extensive experience managing multiple projects within the insurance and/or superannuation industry along with exceptional stakeholder management ability. The Ideal candidate will be the one that has proven analytical skills, attention to detail and Advanced Excel ability.
- SME to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all project tasks are completed
- Research and perform excel and data analysis on investment options for clients
- Manage any employer superannuation plans transition and changes requests
- Key focus on planning, data analysis, updating and testing system configurations and to develop and improve processes
- Work with a project management mindset on completing transitions changes from platinum and gold corporate employees
- Ensuring all tasks related to Pension and Investments and Product management are correctly transitioned
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years' experience in operations or product management
- An understanding with a superannuation registry is desired
- Proven research and data analysis experience on employer superannuation plans is desirable
- Strong data analysis and excel experience
- Strong stakeholder management