Our client is a national and established financial institution based in Sydney CBD seeking a highly experienced transition manager with strong knowledge of corporate super.
This is a dynamic role dealing with many different stakeholders internally and externally within the institution
- Dealing with the transition of corporate clients into a financial institution and ensuring the process runs to plan
- Following all internal and external compliance and regulations
- Providing updates and information to internal and external stakeholders
- Working on varies projects i.e compliance updates, client retention
- 3+ years experience in large transition projects within Superannuation
- Superannuation industry knowledge and keeping up to date on regulation changes
- A team player, motivated, positive and also the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
For a confidential discussion please call Ciara Ryan on 02 8247 5703, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.