A leading superannuation institution is seeking a Technical Manager to provide an exceptional support service. The company is looking to fill a full time position with a motivated and driven individual.
- Monitor changes to legislation changes and its impacts on the fund to determine the most effective course of action
- Responsible for implementation of regulatory updates to support the product team in driving changes
- Prepare internal publications for internal customers
- Develop, prepare and facilitate training programs for staff on technical changes.
- Perform technical reviews on documents, procedures, PDSs and legal documents
- 5+ years' experience in technical service role
- Must have superannuation industry experience
- Presentation and facilitation experience
- Sound negotiation skills
- RG146 in Super and degree qualified desirable
- Competitive and rewarding remuneration
- Flexible work
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD