An outstanding opportunity has risen with a market leading financial services provider for a highly motivated, client orientated customer services professional to establish a career into claims case management. This company is highly regarded not just for their exceptional standards and work, but as leading employer of choice offering a stellar team culture which genuinely supports, encourages and promotes from within with a genuine focus on development.
- To effectively manage, lead, coach and mentor a team of general insurance consultants, assisting and motivating;
- Effectively communicate with team regarding new developments, strategies and improvements in process to ensure continued compliance and system enhancements;
- Handling customer escalations and approving any discretionary payments;
- Quality review and ensuring service level standards are met, ensure database adherence and audit procedures followed;
- Actively encourage and contribute towards building a positive team culture, develop and make recommendations for continued improvement.
- 2 - 3 years' experience as a team manager within a contact centre environment, preferably within General Insurance;
- Experienced within staff coaching and leadership, mentoring and training of staff;
- Ability to gather information, assess and identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations, strong influencing skills;
- Strong written and verbal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and lead by example.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution that has an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional growth and development of their staff. Don't miss this opportunity!
Apply now or contact Nandani on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #200998