Our client is a leading Australian bank which adopts customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking Managers with an exceptional AML/CTF operational experience.
The ideal candidate will be one that comes from an internal or external audit background. You have leadership experience with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be responsible for transaction monitoring, AML/CTF & KYC reports and screening.
- Perform in-depth investigations and to identify various significant red flags and patterns associated to suspicious activities
- Submitting and completing daily basis suspicious Transaction / Matter Reporting (SMRs - TTR's) and KYC procedure
- Sanction screening related to AML /CTF
- Evaluating transactions and customer relationships for unusual activities, identify red flag issues and escalate with AML framework
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) for individuals and institutions through internal and external databases.
You must have:
- 2+ years AML/CTF & KYC compliance experience
- 1 - 2 years in Leadership
- KYC onboarding experience is essential
- Experience working in transaction monitoring space
- Banking/Commerce or related degree qualified is highly desired
- Strong attention to details.