The company is a nationally recognised financial institution looking to taken onboard a Remediation team leader within their contact centre on a 12 month contract.
The team itself is social and fun, with a collaborative team environment that supports each other to meet targets. The company itself actively encourages professional development and invests in its people. giving them the tools to succeed.
- To effectively manage, lead, coach and mentor a team of inbound customer services consultants, assisting and motivating them to meet team targets and KPI's;
- Workforce planning, roster management, management of absenteeism and resourcing through peak periods;
- Handling customer escalations;
- Quality review and ensuring service level standards are met, ensure database adherence and audit procedures followed;
- Actively encourage and contribute towards building a positive team culture, develop and make recommendations for continued improvement.
- 1 -2 years' experience as a team leader within a contact centre environment, preferably financial services;
- Experienced within staff coaching and leadership, mentoring and training of staff;
- Ability to gather information, assess and identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations, strong influencing skills;
- Can start immediately;
- Strong written and verbal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and lead by example.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution! Don't miss this opportunity! Contact Nandani on (02) 8267 2495 quoting reference #205853