- To effectively manage, lead, coach and mentor a team of inbound customer Engagement Consultants;
- Conduct regular review and performance appraisals, provide development plans and assist with individual goal setting;
- Handling customer escalations and approving any discretionary payments;
- Quality review and ensuring service level standards are met, ensure database adherence and audit procedures followed;
- Actively encourage and contribute towards building a positive team culture, develop and make recommendations for continued improvement.
- 2 - 3 years' experience as a team leader within a contact centre environment, preferably within financial services;
- Experienced within staff coaching and leadership, mentoring and training of staff;
- Ability to gather information, assess and identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations, strong influencing skills;
- Must have RG146;
- Strong written and verbal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and lead by example.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution that has an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional growth and development of their staff. Don't miss this opportunity!
For more information, please call Claire at (02) 8247 5706 quoting reference #194508