Our client is leading financial institution that operates for the best interest of its members and the community.
Our client prides themselves on their workplace culture and flexibility options they offer.
They are seeking an experienced Team Leader to focus on overseeing the team and working on the declined claims process, ensuring decisions made are deemed fair and reasonable for their members and daily workflow is up to SLA.
The ideal candidate will have had experience working as a Team Leader and insurance claims knowledge and experience. This candidate will have strong people management skills, end to end claims assessing experience with a strong understanding of the regulatory and compliance framework.
- Monitor the team ensuring all deadlines and procedures are met in a timely manner
- Couching and guiding team members to achieve their highest objectives
- Oversee the claims process including compliant response or any escalations
- Peer review declined claims ensuring decisions are deemed fair and reasonable for the members
- Monitoring the team to ensure all SLAs are met
- Work closely with internal teams for continuous improvement projects and implementing enhancements to the process
- Proven Team Leader experience within the claims industry
- Degree in Law, Business or any related discipline
- Strong understanding of the claims process
- Good understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Superannuation Industry Experience
Please apply by the link below or email Ciara Ryan directly on email email@example.com or call on 02 8247 5703 for a confidential discussion