This company is a nationally recognised leader in their field, specialising in providing health and wellbeing services within corporate services. With a long-established track record as market leaders, they place a high priority on taking care of the people that take care of their clients.
They currently have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced corporate receptionist / administrator to join their team, being the first point of contact for clients and providing administrative support to the office. The role will be reporting to the Business Support Manager and will involve both face to face client liaison, as well as handling high incoming calls and queries as well as day to day administration tasks to facilitate the smooth operations of this busy office.
- First point of contact - face to face client liaison and answering and directing of incoming calls;
- File management, assistance with clinical case management administration, minute taking, diary management and travel arrangements;
- Reporting and updating of systems as well as filing and scanning documents;
- Handling and allocating all incoming and outgoing mail;
- Banking and reconciliations;
- Board room maintenance, stationary orders, direction of couriers, catering and petty cash management as well as reporting.
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a corporate environment, with experience in health care of social services is not essential but highly regarded;
- Strong administrative skills and an eye for detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential with an ability to build rapport and build relationships.
Don't miss this opportunity! Apply now by clicking the link below or call Nandani Gosai for a confidential conversation on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #188657
[To be considered for these roles you MUST be and Australian Citizen / New Zealand Citizen or hold a Permanent Residency.]