Our Client is one of the leading Insurance Brokers in Australia and New Zealand and has a great global presence.
The Role: Reporting to General Manager, your role would be assisting the team in terms of Portfolio Administration, Renewing Policies and following up Claims and turnover declarations.
- Customer Service - Acting in a professional manner and positively promote the organisation internally & externally
- Provide a reliable and efficient claims service, monitoring and negotiating where necessary and assisting client with settlement of claims in accordance with company guidelines
- Ensure that all documentation is up-to-date and accurate and completed in a professional and timely manner.
- Renewal of accounts within portfolio
- Attend all Client queries and attend client visits at pre-renewal meeting
- Maintain & initiate regular and professional communication with all relevant colleagues and managers.
- Experience with an Insurance Company, Bank or Financial Services firm supporting high volume of admin/support activities to Senior Managers
- Experience in providing a reliable and efficient claims service, monitoring and negotiating where necessary and assisting client with settlement of claims
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills with an emphasis on the 'Customer Experience'
- A commitment to being a team player
For more information, please contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711
Apply now by clicking the link below!