Our client is a well established boutique brokerage in the heart of the CBD firm with a multi-million dollar book specialising within Professional Indemnity and Risks including niche areas such as Cyber Liability and Information Technology risks. The company has experienced a high level of growth in recent years and has expanded their team and business greatly, receiving multiple industry awards and recognition for their work.
Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen to join the team as an Team Assistant / Broker Support with the focus to contribute to the smooth running of this busy brokerage, working in an autonomous manner and being able to employ your initiative within the scope of the position to effectively keep the operations of the team running smoothly. This position will see you working alongside a team of brokers and other support staff and liaising with clients on a daily basis. Relationship management is a huge component of the role and the opportunity to build relationships with clients is key.
- Assisting the experienced brokers on a daily basis in relation to queries via email and phone
- Reviewing all policy T&Cs ensuring the documents are all up to date
- Drafting and preparing quotes, insurance reports and pricing emails
- Assisting with client claims
- Processing cancellations of products
- Experience working as a team assistant / broker support within an insurance brokerage
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- excellent customer service / client relationship skills
Please apply by the link below or email Sarah Magill directly on 02 8247 5719 email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion