Our client is seeking a motivated and confident individual to work directly with their superannuation members and clients on a daily basis dealing with high volume member queries via inbound/outbound calls.
The company is a well recognised firm offering fantastic career and training opportunities to staff and offering a fun and flexible team culture and work / life balance.
- Handling incoming customer enquiries regarding superannuation from members, employers and employees, developing rapport and providing a personalised service
- Answering and servicing incoming calls and responding to written enquiries with accurate delivery and adhering to customer service standards and response times
- Providing high quality, solutions based outcomes for members, working towards a 1st call resolution target
- Administration and maintenance of accurate records and coordinating the provision of information
- Generating benefit quotes for members and other stakeholders
- Phone based general advice regarding superannuation, maintaining compliance inline with statutory legilsation
- 1 year experience in a similar role within superannuation dealing directly with members
- An understanding of superannuation
- RG146 desirable but if not, a willingness to undertake it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Understand all current legislation and ability to continue to learn in a changing environment
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to grow a long and stable career path
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Community engagement programs
For a confidential discussion please call Ciara Ryan on 02 8247 5703, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.