About the Company:
This organisation is seeking a skilled and highly ambitious risk analyst with strong knowledge of the superannuation/financial services industry to join their growing team based in Sydney CBD.
A unique opportunity has arisen within a leading superannuation institution, with a strong focus on the values of teamwork and growth and a clear high performance culture.
The ideal candidate will be working alongside various internal and external stakeholders on a wide range of superannuation risk tasks, developing and implementing frameworks.
- The candidate will be assisting with the development of updated risk frameworks
- Supporting the team and being a key point of contact on all risk related matters
- Identifying and assessing potential risks within the business and creating practical and achievable processes of improvement frameworks
- Contributing to reporting and committee / regulator meetings on an ongoing basis
- Monitoring continuous regulation changes and ensuring all frameworks are updated when required
- Creating training and information sessions for the business ensuring the risk management is followed internally
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years' experience in a risk role within Superannuation
- Extensive experience working with various internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Degree qualification in business, law or finance related discipline