A leading superannuation financial services team is seeking an experienced regulatory operations manager in the superannuation industry. The role is to lead and manage the operational areas within the regulatory space.
The ideal candidate will understand current operations for legislative change and ensure these align strategically with the organisation's strategic goals.
- Propose and implement regulatory change as required to ensure operational activities are compliant
- Attend superannuation forums and workshops
- Oversee administrative team and ensure ATO reporting procedure is compliant with regulation
- Identify and mitigate risk analysis through the implementation and ongoing regulatory monitoring of the company's risk management framework
- Manage regulatory projects and act as the business owner
- Manage and maintain a supportive team culture that aligns with the company's core values
- Must have 5+ years experience in similar regulatory role in Financial Industry
- Bachelors of Business Degree, Law or Commerce
- Up to date knowledge of regulatory requirements in the superannuation industry
- Proven experience with compliance framework
- People management experience with the ability to communicate with staff from all levels
- Excellent stakeholder management
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Anson Lam quoting reference: 183807.
Please click the apply button.