This is a great opportunity to grow your career in the superannuation product space.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a similar role or have experience in the product analyst space. You will have the key role in ensuring you deliver customer centric products that will further enhance the position of the institution.
- Assist management teams with product offerings, making sure they meet and exceed targets
- Review pricing strategies to ensure products are ahead of the market
- Evaluate competitor products and implement new strategies
- Assist in the process of new product development, analysis and designs
- Ensure all processes align with company policy and framework
- Keep products up to date with regulatory changes.
The ideal candidate:
- 4+ years proven experience within the product space in superannuation
- Results driven and ability to interact with multifarious stakeholders
- Tertiary degree and RG146 in Superannuation
- Experience within the risk and compliance space
- Competitive salary and exclusive benefits
- Flexible work options
- Recognition for high performing employees
- Great career development opportunities
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.