About the company:
Porterallen is working with a leading superannuation fund that has a national presence. As the business continues to evolve in a ever changing landscape this is now an opportune time to join the product team as it looks to innovate.
About the role:
In this role you will report to a Senior Manager and provide support in a Product Analyst capacity across a range of product development, product management and associated projects.
- Be the SME across the range of existing superannuation products and act as the point of reference for other areas of the business
- Ensuring that all relevant compliance and legislative changes are reflective and disclosed
- Work with the wider business identifying opportunities for member engagement and product profitability
- Ensuring a level of currency with market trends, research, and competitor developments
- Participate in the development and implementation of new initiatives
Skills & Experience:
- Currently working in a Product Analyst capacity within the superannuation, wealth management and/or life insurance industries
- Tertiary qualified professional with relevant industry qualifications i.e. ASFA, DFP
- An understanding of the current challenges facing the industry
- A collaborative and consultative approach, with a level of self-direction
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
As this business continues to grow and innovate, there is greater opportunity for personal and professional development for all staff.
The culture within this business unit is collaborative, where the team works together to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.