An established market leading superannuation platform provider is experiencing growth and seeking a compliance manager.
This is an ideal role for an individual looking for a hands on role and looking to exercise their expertise in superannuation compliance.
- Develop and write up the company's risk and compliance management framework
- Implementation and maintenance of the company's risk management framework
- Review current framework and ensure continuous improvement of controls system
- When required, meet with regulators to keep up to date with changes and offer company insights on impacts of the change
- Promoting and ensuring regulatory compliance across all platforms and services
- Ensure contributions are always in the best interest of our customers
You must have:
- Must have 3+ years experience superannuation risk and compliance
- Technical Superannuation Background is a must
- Bachelor Degree of Commerce, Law or similar
- Genuine interest in joining a fast growing company
- Report writing and oral presentation to Executive and Senior Management
- Excellent stakeholder management