Our client is experiencing exponential growth and has an opportunity for a candidate with genuine interest in shaping the Superannuation compliance function. Our client is a growing Superannuation Fund seeking a compliance manager to manage and advise on policy and compliance plans.
This is the ideal role for an experienced compliance manager within the superannuation space with experience in managing company compliance framework and continuous improvement controls.
- BAU compliance tasks supporting the Superannuation team ensuring policy requirements are met
- Conduct policy review/changes, breaches, incidents and propose any changes with the mindset of continuous improvement
- Assist in review and maintenance of group level complaints policy and company's framework
- Review and embed company compliance framework with the focus on continuous improvement
- Assist in the delivery and preparation of Corporate Compliance, AML/CTF and policy reviews
- Work across a variety of teams ensuring group understanding and updates on compliance changes.
- Implementation of compliance plans, operational due diligence and testing internal audit functions.
You must have:
- Must have 3+ years experience in superannuation compliance or regulatory exposure
- Policy review background
- Degree qualified
- Superannuation/Legal/Compliance Background
- Genuine interest in making a difference
- Exceptional communication, written and verbal skills.
- Above market remuneration
- Shape the compliance function
- Varied role and great stakeholder exposure
- Flexible Working Environment
- Make a difference