An established and market leading superannuation firm is experiencing extensive growth and seeking a compliance manager to joing their team.
This is ideal for an individual looking for a hands on role and use their expertise in superannuation compliance.
- When required, meet with regulators to keep up to date with changes and offer company insights on impacts of the changes within the industry
- Review current compliance frameworks and ensure continuous improvement of the controls system
- Promoting and ensuring regulatory compliance across all stakeholders both internal and external
- Manage breaches and implementation of controls moving forward
- Ensuring ongoing training and support to team members on technical issues
You must have:
- Must have 2+ years experience superannuation compliance role
- Technical Superannuation Background is a must
- Bachelor Degree of Commerce, Law or similar
- Genuine interest in joining a fast growing company
- Report writing and oral presentation to Executive and Senior Management
- Excellent stakeholder management