Bring your superannuation knowledge and experience to a professional corporate culture and join one of Australia's growing Superannuation funds.
The fund is progressing and experiencing significant growth within the market while being an industry leader.
Our client offers strong career potential, training opportunities and a flexible working environment coupled with a work/life balance.
- Handling client queries daily in relation to their superannuation fund, being rapport and providing the highest level of customer service.
- Providing high quality outcomes for the clients and members while ensuring all queries are completed within the required time frames
- Ensure all client files are continuously up to date and reporting is completed on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Ensuring all compliance and business requirement are met and exceeded
- Accountable for quality of advice and providing compliant documentation
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years' experience in a similar role within superannuation
- A solid understanding of superannuation and products
- RG146 in Superannuation completed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven pension and defined benefit knowledge and understanding
- Team player with strong team ethics