This leading Australian Industry Fund has a sterling reputation for providing quality holistic advice to its largely affluent member base. In addition to providing top quartile returns to members it also has an attractive risk offering that allows it to deliver tailored advice solutions to customers that typically demonstrate complex advice needs. In addition it has recently recalibrated its offering to service the growing SMSF segment.
They offer an attractive remuneration structure and extensive career pathways for people seeking new challenges and who can demonstrate the required attributes.
Key role responsibilities:
- Provide general advice for other superannuation and financial planning enquiries.
- Identify and refer members to a Financial Planner where advice required falls outside of scope of the general advice.
- Deliver a "Member's First"experience through effective handling of inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Adhere to and demonstrate FTC beliefs, values, spirit and purpose
- Provide regular feedback to the Service Centre consultants, financial planners and leadership team regarding referrals, call trends, issues or ideas for system, process or service improvements
- Work collaboratively within the team environment
- Ensure quality and compliance standards are adhered to
- Explain FTC scheme information and superannuation industry knowledge in simple and practical terms
Key candidate requirements:
- 12 months or more experience in financial planning advice and/or superannuation advice
- Sound knowledge of retirement issues and general knowledge of financial planning
- Business related Degree and CFP Qualification would be advantageous
- Experience using X-plan software
- Proven ability to establish work priorities and manage tight deadlines
- Capacity to work collaboratively and in a team environment
This opportunity will appeal to a motivated individual that is attracted to a strong brand with ample scope to advance your career within a highly regarded Industry Fund with a strong, positive culture.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary package and generous incentive scheme, as well as enjoy the excellent culture from a first-class Industry Fund that has the capacity to provide you with extensive career pathways within and beyond Financial Planning.
For a confidential discussion please call Annaleise Hudson on (03) 8080 7208 or click on the APPLY button below.