Our client is a leading Australian Bank looking for an experienced Senior Transformation Business lead to lead several strategic transformation programs within the organisation.
You will be responsible for the business management, SME, oversight of dedicated delivery streams and delivery of the strategic value proposition across the end to end value chain through the life insurance transformation.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working within the life insurance space and has proven experience to develop strategic and operational business plans. They will utilise their program management, business transformation, process improvement experience to lead programs of work across the business.
- Develop and improve life insurance strategy, including product, acquisition, servicing and reporting.
- Lead and support dedicated business streams of work across the transformation program
- End to end management business transformation programs.
- Source required SME capability to support end to end delivery
- Provide guidance, training and support to business SME's across the transformation streams.
- Work closely to key stakeholders to ensure business requirements are developed appropriately
- Support launch of new products and services in conjunction with the life insurance business to drive sales and protection needs
- Ensure all regulatory requirement are delivered through the transformation program
The Ideal candidate:
- 8+ years of experience in the life insurance industry
- Proven track record and experience within projects and delivery
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong Communication skill, both written and verbal
- RG 146 is highly desirable
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.