About the Company
My client is a specialised finance brokering firm, known as one of the key players in the Heavy Machinery & Equipment finance industry. They have built not only a successful business strategy but a strong a positive & collaborative work environment and culture.
About the Role
Due to ongoing success and growth my client is needing to grow their team by one more. For this position, you will assist in the management and customer care of their client portfolio. Working on both Pre & Post Settlement requirements.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 2 years Commercial Settlements Experience
- Exposure to equipment and asset finance transactions
- Outstanding Communication skills both verbally & written and excellent telephone manor.
- High accuracy & Strong Numeracy
- Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines, both autonomously and as part of a team.
Provides a close and collaberative environment where you are encouraged to take pride in your work and have fun.
- Join a fast growing company and be apart of a fantastic team of people.
- Be rewarded for your work with a highly competitive salary.
For more information, please contact Libby Clements on 03 8080 7283 or click on APPLY below