About the Company:
Our client is a large, well-respected insurer, operating internationally. They are one of the leading insurance companies across Asia Pacific along with Central & Eastern Europe.
Key role responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to investigate and settle a portfolio of Insured & Third Party Motor Claims in a timely and cost effective manner.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A minimum of 12 months experience' working in Insurance, specifically in Motor Claims
- Well versed in dealing with Third Party negotiations
- Exceptonal communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Ability to use your own initiative to prioritise your workload and manage your time effectively
- Sound Microsoft Office skills and meticulous attention to detail
Culture & Benefits:
- Work in a collaborative & friendly team environment where your hard work will be valued
- Discount on insurance rates
- Household & lifestyle discounts
Do not hesitate to APPLY now. For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Triggs on 03 8080 7283