This leading Corporate Global Insurer within a niche market is currently undergoing rapid growth and expansion. They pride themselves on their innovative approach and engaging professional and knowledgeable employees who can truly contribute big ideas to keep always improving.
Seek a Senior Underwriter to join their SME Property team based in ther CBD. You will be reporting directly to the underwriting manager.
- Underwrite and price accounts in accordance with the underwriting guidelines, delegated authority and personal underwriting authority
- Maintain strong employee engagement, providing coaching and ongoing development opportunities
- Ensure systems are maintained with a high level of accuracy as well as contribute to system and process improvements
- Monitor market activity and attend relevant meetings
- Evaluate accumulation exposures and make recommendations as appropriate
- Address all enquiries from customers professionally and accurately
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 6 years experience as a Property Underwriter is essential
- Relevant tertiary education/ graduate certification
- Demonstrated skills within team leadership, training, mentoring & coaching
- Expert knowledge of premium allocation principles and insurance accounting principles
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, both internal and external
For more information, please contact Nandani on (02) 8267 2495 quoting reference #205587